Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Will It Blend?"

Will it blend? That's the question the ad asks the consumers and they prove it by blending an ipad... yes that's right, an ipad! This ad by Blendtec has a series of "Will it blend" commercials starting from ipads to iphones. I personally thought this ad was hilarious. Tom Dickson diligently makes ipad/iphone smoothies for us and shows viewers that his blenders are "powerful and professional." After seeing this commercial myself (although it seems stupid), I think I would buy Blendtec's product (if I ever need a blender). People it blends an ipad!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that all I did was cringe during this? Those metals being crushed can not be great for the person doing this experiment.

    It's funny but doesn't make me want to buy the product. I'm just thinking, what is going on?!

    ReplyDelete