Sunday, October 17, 2010

Clarify, please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDVB4881c2I

This is a commercial that makes me question what I am watching. It's not until the end of the advertisement that I realize I'm watching a commercial for Reebok EasyTone sneakers. Yet again companies are marking a sexy image to keep up with other brands and their marketing. I was a little confused to see a half-naked woman in bed wearing sneakers. This ad also claims that you will get a better butt from buying the sneakers and wearing them on a regular basis. From the looks of the commercial, you could enhance your legs by having sex...maybe having the sneakers on would even be better.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this commercial was hilarious, at first I thought I was watching a victoria secret advertisement...but then reebok? There is really no logic in this commercial. Also, it seems so odd to have random statistics of the women who will be jealous and the men who will desire a woman who wears these sneakers. I mean I get that they are trying to stretch the product and say with these shoes you will exercise, and with exercise you will look sexy...but the point wasn't direct at all.

    ReplyDelete