Monday, October 25, 2010

Just For Men


Ok so two little girls give their single father a hair dying kit because he'd be a nice catch (for the ladies)? What?! This commercial boggled me and I wonder if anyone chose to buy this product after they saw this. I'm not sure what kid that age would even understand that they want their dad to date or that men are sometimes self-conscious about grey hair. Almost all our commercials have shown the pressures that women face from advertising, but here's one that men face.

What do you think? Is it cute, or just strange?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a very strange ad. Younger children are usually opposed to a parent dating (from my own experiences/in movies) and I don't think they understand enough about dating yet to suggest it.

    ReplyDelete