Saturday, October 30, 2010

Interesting Ads


At first, I didn't understand what this ad was for, but after seeing the reading "real big burgers" on the bottom of the ad, I found this ad to be quite funny. It's creative, but I feel like the ad is not doing such a good job promoting its burgers because their logo is not very visible. But, it's a funny ad with no sexual content.



I'm not sure if this ad is for anti smoking or to save the environment, but I feel like it makes a strong statement. I think it's for anti smoking because the picture looks like two lungs. It's nice to see an ad that promotes a good cause.

There's some really creative ads on this site. Everyone should visit it.

Courtesy of http://adsoftheword.com/

1 comment:

  1. The first ad I don't really understand.. Why is Burger King showing a mouth with Band-Aids on it? If anything, this ad tells me that burgers from BK will harm my mouth... why would I want to purchase that!

    ReplyDelete