Sunday, October 10, 2010

Praying


I thought this was a pretty intense video. Would people consider it a commercial for Islam or praying or not a commercial at all? In the video the producers suggests that weighing materialism and personal freedom above praying and religion will result in death or some type of religious Karma. This video is targeted at muslim youth who skip out on their prayers. The producers of this commercials want the viewer to participate in prayers, and I think it's a powerful way of doing so. I'm not even religious or Muslim, but after this commercial I wanted to pray. So evidently it was persuasive.

1 comment:

  1. This is really intense. Personally, I think this is a propaganda, and propagandas do work. As a not-so-pious person, I sort of feel...a little bothered.

    ReplyDelete