Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Very Worldly

I think this advertising for the PSP is aesthetically appealing and full of great detail. The handheld gaming device was solely for playing games but now with more advanced technology the Play Station company has come up with a new PSP including more features. For obvious reasons this campaign is titled "your whole world in your hands." The more I look at the drawn pictures, the more I discover images that I feel connected to. Based on what I know from child marketing, it is important for children to associate with something because then they'll begin nagging mom and dad. With all of the colors and pictures there are many ways that children will find a connection to the PSP. After all, any child who has the 'whole world in their hands' will feel pretty cool but after a while maybe they'll just feel too overwhelmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment