Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introducing the BlackBerry PlayBook

After the release of Apple's IPad, Blackberry creates Playbook. While Apple ads target young people, Blackberry seems to target those in the professional field. The ads tend to be more modern and professional than Apple ads. I like both Apple and Blackberry and use both but I tend to go for Blackberry more due to their theme of being "professional" and business-like (If you get what I mean lol). Sometimes I feel like Apple is just too mainstream and toy-like (?) because I think of a businessman or woman carrying a blackberry rather than an iphone. What do you guys think!?

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who just got a blackberry. He's very excited about it. But I have to admit, when he told me he'd gotten a Blackberry, rather than an iPhone, I was really surprised: I didn't think he was a Blackberry kind of guy. Which means that I THINK THERE'S A BLACKBERRY KIND OF GUY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I COMPLETELY agree with what you are saying Esther, to me, anyone with an iPhone or rather any sort of apple product is generally more relaxed and 'young' whereas anyone with a blackberry is uptight and all business. These days, phones too have stereotypes.

    ReplyDelete