Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hannah Montana!?



Here is Hannah Montana, I mean Miley Cyrus, who is not yet 18 trying to look all sexy. I do understand that young Hollywood starlets always tend to mature faster than ordinary children BUT Hannah Montana (Cough I mean Miley Cyrus)! What are you wearin and why are shakin your booty like that!? Isn't she too young to go to a club anyways? I felt like this whole music video was giving the wrong image and message to younger teens who love Hannah Montana.

Here's a great example:
CraziestAngelEver stated, "my goodneses... I was watching this and my parents told me to stop watching it because it is too inappropiate. REALLY?!" (Youtube.com)

Yes, yes CraziestAngelEver...if your parents think it's inappropriate, then they're right. No "REALLY?!" necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment