Thursday, September 16, 2010

When I first saw this advertisement, I thought that paint was pouring from the can above the four cars. To my amazement, this is not actually the case but it certainly caught my attention. To me this is great advertising because there are two companies incorporated into one strong visual that all people, I'm sure, are baffled by. Although quite a far-fetched idea, it is an effective way to catch anyone's eye and make them think twice--while Coop's Paints pour on your car in the parking lot, make sure you have Nationwide insurance on the line!

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw this, I wondered why they hadn't chosen a more attractive color to advertise paint--I didn't realize until I read your post that it was actually an ad for insurance! I wonder how many people seeing this would think it was a paint ad, and skip over the uninteresting side-bar insurance info?

    ReplyDelete