Sunday, September 26, 2010

Safety First

These two ads are completely unrelated except for two things: a) they have to deal with some sort of 'safety' issue b) they are both really creative and interesting ads.

The first ad was ran in Indonesia:

Fatty.jpg


Baldy.jpg



Borat.jpg


The campaign is for safer nose hair trimmers. The ad uses live wires from telephone poles and other electric spots. It is definitely one of the more creative bill boards I have seen!

The next ad I had seen before, but I just recently found out that it was exclusively an online campaign. I won't give away what it is for, but here is a hint: the tag line is 'Embrace Life".


(photo credit: Campaign Brief Asia, video credit: Youtube)

2 comments:

  1. Shoot! I can't see the first ad you posted. The second made the rounds among my Facebook friends a couple of months ago--it's very effective, I think. At least, effective at getting me to tear up. Maybe...manipulative. But effective.

    ReplyDelete