Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Naked Truth

Apple Hot Sexy Girl

Is this a more innovative way to get PC users to make the switch to Apple computers? I never thought that Apple would take advertising to this level but in this world, who knows what is bound to happen next. Whoever came up with this idea thought of all the Mac components to somewhat cover her body. I think it's pretty intelligent because I found myself reading all the phrases due to the colors and variations of font size. Maybe Apple marketers are trying to say that Mac users are better looking underneath it all...I don't believe that but I'm interested to see if any PC commercials/advertisements will try to compete with this. Also, the coloring makes me think about democrats and republicans; are computers becoming a political issue, too?

Photo courtesy of : www.amitbhawani.com

1 comment:

  1. This is such a departure from Apple's usual advertising, that I'm curious about it. Was it produced for a non-U.S. market, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete