Sunday, December 5, 2010

Be More Healthy

IMG_2658

After reading Sara's post I checked out the billboardliberation website and found this advertisement for McDonald's. The slogan read, before it was changed for the better, "you have 10,000 tastebuds. use them all." Now the billboard has the word "kill" in place for "use" which is both hilarious and true at the same time. Also, in the corner under the golden arch reads "I'm sick of it" instead of "I'm lovin' it." This is a great website and I found myself laughing and completely agreeing with the changes of words or phrases on these billboards. Many people can't see past slogans and believe everything they read--that is all about to change. I hope this will be accepted and viewed as a cultural movement for a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment